Need a dog-friendly hotel by Gatwick Airport?
If you are looking at dog-friendly accommodation for your next getaway, then look no further than Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport. It can be hard to find a hotel that allows dogs anywhere other than outdoors, but we will welcome your furry friend with open arms.
Stay at our dog-friendly Holiday Inn hotel
- When you check-in, simply let us know you have your dog with you
- We charge an extra £15 per stay, just to cover extra cleaning costs
- Your dog can go into our lobby and your hotel room
- You can have one small or medium dogs per hotel room
Dog-friendly places to eat near Gatwick Airport and Crawley
There are some great dog-friendly pubs and restaurants to stop by while you are out exploring Crawley or on your travels through Gatwick Airport.
- The Black Horse – this pub offers award-winning beers and a large garden with a play area for the children
- Ye Olde Six Bells – enjoy hearty and classic pub favourites at this dog-friendly pub in Horley
- The Half Moon Charlwood – a traditional pub in the picturesque Charlwood, this pub allows dogs in the bar and beer garden areas. Popular with locals and commuters alike!